VIRTUAL HSCP - Safeguarding Supervision
Date & Time:
- Improve the awareness of child exploitation among front-line professionals and managers.
- Enable front-line professionals to recognise the signs and symptoms of child exploitation and to refer their concerns in line with agreed local processes.
- Explain categories of risk including use of local assessment tools.
- Explore pathways of support available to keep children safe in Hampshire.
- Using scenario based discussions, help staff acquire greater knowledge of how agencies can work together to protect children at risk of exploitation.