VIRTUAL HSCP - Introduction to A Family Approach
Date & Time:
- Identify how a range of risk factors and vulnerabilities co-exist within families
- Understand the cumulative impact of these on children and adults at risk
- Understand the impact of risk and vulnerability on an adult’s capacity to parent, care for others and themselves.
- Understand the relevant legislative and statutory frameworks for adults and children.
- Explore themes including Protective factors, Restorative Practice, Strength Based Approach, Person Centred Working, Mental Capacity, Professional Curiosity and Transition
- Explore learning arising from Local Safeguarding Child Practice Reviews and Safeguarding Adult Review
- Understand the application of the Family Approach Protocol
- Explore the resources available under the toolkit.
- Understand the importance of sharing of information in the context of the family approach