VIRTUAL HSCP - Understanding, Identifying and Responding to Neglect
Date & Time:
Neglect comes in many forms, all of which put children in danger and can have long term impacts on their physical and mental wellbeing. This webinar will introduce the revised Hampshire and Isle of Wight Neglect Strategy and associated toolkit.
Attendance from partner agencies across the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Children Safeguarding Partnerships is encouraged. Learning will be relevant for professionals from operational to senior management roles.
- Identify the local and national context associated to child neglect.
- Introduce and highlight the effective use of the Neglect Strategy and associated toolkit.
- Share learning from relevant Child Safeguarding Practice reviews.
- Promote how the Strategy and Toolkit can support professional practice.
- Explore how key messages can be disseminated and opportunities for further training.