HIPS - VIRTUAL HSCP - Lunchtime Learning - Introduction to Children Who Go Missing from Home/Care
Date & Time:
- Understand the definition of missing.
- Develop awareness of the process of reporting a child missing and responses.
- Understand the purpose of Return Home Interviews / Missing Conversations and how these help inform planning.
- Understand the role of push and pull factors.
- Highlight some of the risks which can be associated with missing episodes.
- Reflect on professional considerations for practice.
- Provide details of Local Authority points of contact in relation to missing children.