VIRTUAL HSCP - An Introduction to the Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children under 10 years old
Date & Time:
PLEASE NOTE: To attend this course, professionals need to have attended the Introduction to the Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children and Young People Webinar or undertaken training on Domestic Abuse in the last 12 months via another source.
- To recognise the difficulties for parents experiencing domestic abuse and how these impact on their ability to parent
- Explore the difficulties for victims of domestic abuse in forming attachments with their children
- To Understand the ways children can be affected by domestic abuse and violence
- To make links between domestic abuse and child abuse
- Develop knowledge of support available to children and how to refer/signpost