VIRTUAL HSCP - An Introduction to The Line Between Parental Conflict and Domestic Abuse
Date & Time:
- To gain an understanding of the differences between parental conflict and domestic abuse (in its different forms)
- To understand how to respond to cases of parental conflict.
- To gain an understanding in how to identify and respond early to domestic abuse disclosures and suspicions.
- To be able to use appropriate language with victims of DA.
- To gain an understanding of risk assessment and safety planning
- To be aware of sources of support, including specialist services, and how to signpost/refer to them.